Privacy Notice for Viblu Inc. and viblu.com
Welcome to Viblu Inc.’s Privacy Notice. This notice explains how Viblu Inc. (“Viblu,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collects, uses, discloses, and processes Personal Information (as defined below) in connection with our website, www.viblu.com (the “Site”) and the related content, platform, applications, services, and other functionality offered on or through the online services (collectively, the “Services”). Please note that this Privacy Notice is not a contract and does not create any legal rights or obligations.
What is Personal Information? When we use the term “Personal Information” in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to an individual. It does not include aggregated or deidentified information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to an individual.
Our Collection of Personal Information We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
Personal Information Collected from Site Visitors, Account Holders, and Other Individuals We collect the following Personal Information submitted to us by visitors to our Site, account holders, and other individuals:
- Contact Information, including name, email address, mailing address, company name, phone number, newsletter preferences, and communication preferences.
- Inquiry Information, including information provided in custom messages sent through the forms or contact information provided on our Site.
- Account Information, including name, contact information, company name, body of work, associated films and other media, licensing information, profile information, Social Security number, tax identification numbers, PayPal account ID, account balances, payment, billing and purchase history information, and any other information you choose to provide to us or requested by us. Please note we utilize a third-party provider to process payments on our behalf and do not accept payment directly through the Site.
- Employment Application Information, including your contact and demographic information, date of birth, photo, educational and work history, employment interests, information obtained during interviews, and any other information you choose to provide, if you apply for employment.
- Survey Information, including information provided in any questions submitted through surveys or content of any testimonials.
- Event Information, including registration information, attendee badge information, contact information, and any other information you provide in connection with an event.
Personal Information Automatically Collected We and our third-party providers may collect Personal Information from an individual’s device, browsing actions, and site usage patterns automatically when visiting or interacting with our Site. This may include:
- Log data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, the URL entered and the referring page/campaign, date/time of visit, the time spent on our Site, and any errors that may occur during the visit to our Site.
- Analytics data, such as the electronic path taken to our Site, through our Site, and when exiting our Site, as well as usage and activity on our Site.
- Location data, such as general geographic location based on the log data we or our third-party providers collect.
Personal Information from Third Parties We also obtain Personal Information from third parties, which we may combine with Personal Information we collect either automatically or directly from an individual. This may include information from:
- Your Employer / Company: If you engage in our Services through your employer or company, we may receive information from the company such as name and contact information.
- Distributors / Sales Agents and Streaming Channels: We may receive your information from distributors, sales agents, or streaming channels such as name, film information, and media information.
- Social Media: When an individual interacts with our Services through various social media networks, we may receive some information about individuals that they permit the social network to share with third parties.
- Service Providers: Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as survey and marketing providers, collect Personal Information and often share some or all of this information with us.
- Information Providers: We may obtain information from third-party information providers to correct or supplement Personal Information we collect.
- Publicly Available Sources: We collect Personal Information about individuals from publicly available sources.
Third Party Data Collection and Online Advertising We participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. We permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other third-party services to collect information about your use of our online services over time.
We may also use services provided by third parties (such as social media platforms) to serve targeted ads to you and others on such platforms. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies.
Your Choices About Online Ads We support the self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising. You can exercise choice regarding the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites for online interest-based advertising purposes. You may opt out of receiving online interest-based advertisements on your internet browser from advertisers and third parties that participate in the DAA program by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Our Use of Personal Information We use Personal Information we collect to:
- Fulfill or meet the reason the information was provided.
- Manage our organization and its day-to-day operations.
- Provide distributors or sales agents with film and media content.
- Host and license content on streaming channels.
- Communicate with individuals.
- Request individuals to complete surveys.
- Market our Services.
- Administer, improve and personalize our Services.
- Facilitate client benefits and services.
- Identify and analyze how individuals use our Services.
- Conduct research and analytics.
- Improve and customize our Services.
- Evaluate your candidacy for employment.
- Test, enhance, update and monitor the Services.
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our property and Services.
- Defend, protect or enforce our rights.
- Prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity.
- Comply with legal obligations.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information We disclose Personal Information in the following ways:
- To our affiliates.
- To your employer or company if you engage in our Services through them.
- To filmmakers, film owners, film license holders, distributors, sales agents, streaming channels, survey providers, marketing providers, customer service and communication providers, other service providers, and other businesses as needed to provide Services.
- In the event of a business transaction or reorganization.
- To meet legal obligations and protect rights.
- With your consent or direction.
Children’s Personal Information Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such individuals. If a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we encourage the parent or guardian to contact us to have the information removed.
Links to Third-Party Websites or Services Our Services may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Except where we post, link to, or expressly adopt or refer to this Privacy Notice, this Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any Personal Information practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about the Personal Information practices of third parties, please visit their respective privacy notices.
Updates to This Privacy Notice We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify individuals by email to their registered email address, by prominent posting on our Services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
Contact Us If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Privacy Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to email@example.com.